2017s most viewed ads saw various brands list in most viewed top 10 ads on YouTube, with Samsung featuring 2 of its ads.
But, but, I would have to say this list is slightly skewed as few of the ads came out only in the 2nd half of the year and few could not make it to the list as they were part of the holiday season campaign during Christmas. One of my Favourite was the Audi Holiday Campaign with 9.6 Million views within a months’ timeframe.
Now, without any more of this and that, here are the top 10 ads of the year most viewed on YouTube.
10) iPhone 7 — The Rock x Siri Dominate the Day — Apple (17.9 Million views)
9) Levi’s® “Circles” Commercial l Full (22.5 Million views)
8) Samsung Galaxy: Growing Up (24.6 Million views)
7) adidas Originals | ORIGINAL is never finished (25.4 Million views)
6) 2017 Kia Niro | “Hero’s Journey” Starring Melissa McCarthy (26 Million views)
5) Budweiser 2017 Super Bowl Commercial | “Born The Hard Way” (28 Million views)
4) MISS DIOR – The new Eau de Parfum (46 Million views)
3) Ping Pong Trick Shots 3 | Dude Perfect – Sponsored by Oreo Cookies (97 Million views)
2) Clash Royale: The Last Second (Official Commercial) (111 Million views)
1) Samsung India Service (SVC) – We’ll take care of you, wherever you are. (150 Million views)
Which one was your favorite?
Anshul is a seasoned marketer with a decade of experience in marketing, branding, growth hacking, sales, and product development. At present, he is spearheading the marketing function for, Brand, Marketing (with a specific focus on Digital Marketing) & Strategic Innovation globally for a reputed Indian MNC.
Apart from living and breathing marketing, he is an Automobile aficionado who loves to Travel, is a nature lover, a blogger, F1 motorsports enthusiast and a curious soul who loves to learn new stuff and ideate.
Education: MBA with a major in International Business & Marketing and a certified digital marketer.